Please read the below guidelines before creating a poster for the conference:
- Your poster should provide answers to following questions:
- What is the learning goal connected to this assessment form or feedback activity?
- What does the assessment form or feedback activity consist of?
- Which kind of experiences have you had using this assessment form or feedback activity?
- Your poster should consist of a combination of images and texts.
- If you choose to present your poster in a paper format, we recommend that it is printed in A0 format – that is 84 x 119 cm or 46.8 x 33.1 inches. You are free to choose between portrait and landscape-oriented layouts.
- You can however also choose to present your poster in a more interactive and electronic format - in this case, we are happy to provide mobile touch-sensitive screens at your disposal. Please contact us at least a week prior to the conference, if your need a screen for your poster presentation.