The talent programme gives you a unique opportunity to work with a team of students.
You graduate with a business you started together, as well as you build up a strong network with entrepreneurs and companies.
We encourage students from all faculties and degrees to apply to the programme.
Diversity in the startup team will increase the probabilities of success and the value of the business.
Drones and robotics
This year the Talent Programme focuses on the field of drones and robotics, an area offering exciting new challenges.
It is not necessary to have experience within the sector of drones and robotics.
You will have access to all the information and tools that you need during the programme.
Participation requires ambition
To get a spot in the Talent Programme you should be interested in entrepreneurship and you have ambitions. You do not have to come with an idea or experience.
The SDU Talent Programme grants you with extracurricular 20 ECTS points, which allow you to graduate with honours.
This will boost your chances to find a great job and stand out in the job market. Apply today!
What else do you get out of participating?
• A three-day international innovation camp at a startup incubator abroad
• A spot on a team that is linked to a business for discussion and feedback
• Competences in areas that overlap with forming a business, from idea to funding
• Coaching and advising to develop competent professional skills
• Office space in the SDU Cortex Lab, the university's environment for innovation and entrepreneurship
• A series of presentations by relevant experts who contribute their valuable knowledge in the field of drones and robotics
• Participation in the Venture Cup
Check the full programme for more details.
NB! You can apply for the programme if you are a third year bachelor or a master student.