Deadline: January 15th, 2017
Please prepare an application including a motivation letter, your CV, your grade records.
In your motivation letter, please describe that you have:
- An ability to creatively express your opinions and ideas orally, visually, in text, video, theatre or otherwise.
- An urge to explore and experiment. Daring to try new ways, to observe and reflect, to question status quo.
- An ability to take initiative and responsibility (you may already have had leadership roles in sports or social activities).
- An ability to establish networks and engender collaboration with others inside and outside university.
- A high academic level in your regular study programme.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will invite selected applicants for interviews in January.